Thursday, August 19, 2004

My TiVo Season Passes

This is useless information, apropos of nothing, really. I just thought I'd share it as background information about me.

1. West Wing
2. CSI
3. Law and Order
4. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
5. Cold Case
6. Without a Trace
7. Navy NCIS
8. The Daily Show
9. Cowboy Bebop
10. Celebrity Poker Showdown
11. World Poker Tour
12. Star Wars: Clone Wars
13. MythBusters
14. Rescue Me

When football season starts, I'll add NFL Primetime, cause I worship before the altar of Tom Jackson, the only mainstream commentator to say that the Carolina Panthers could win their games against St. Louis, Philly or New England. Though he was sadly wrong on the last, give the man props for backing the Panthers here. When the new TV season starts, I'll also add CSI: New York to the roster.

As with the iPod playlist, I can't tell you what this means. But, there you go.

No comments: